Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

J & J Travel Blogging-It Begins.....

I wasn't sure how I would go about this task of blogging.  I have wanted to get my business on the social media scene for awhile now but was just too confused to sit down and work it out.  I finally took the time, some classes and of course, bought the "Dummies" books and as they say, here I am!  I hope I will improve over time so that I can bring some helpful hints or points to the travelers who love traveling as much as I do. 
I have loved travel from a very young age.  People ask how I got started in this business and I tell them that my Dad would let me plot out and plan with him the yearly family vacations.  I would help him pick out hotels to stay at along the way and as I got older, he would let me call ahead and make reservations.  He would also let me see what sights we were going to see and I would get to watch him draw on the USA map our route.  I remember the year EXXON sent him a "fancy" map that had our whole trip plotted out and hotel suggestions. 
I feel 2011 will be a stronger year for many to start traveling again.  Hopefully some of the fun things I will post here and on my Facebook page (J J Travel Service LLC) will help some choose new and exciting vacations to take.   I also hope that my blogging will improve and by the time 2012 rolls around this will be just another simple thing in my day to do.  For now I sure wish Exxon had that "fancy map" for me that plotted out blogging for 2011.  Till next time...Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment